A great day begins with a good night's sleep, and the blissful luxury of BedVoyage bamboo linens can help you achieve just that! Our exceptionally soft and soothing fabrics adjust to your body's temperature throughout the night, helping you to sleep better and wake refreshed. Our fibers are woven so round and fine that they are hypo-allergenic and feel sumptuous to the touch. With its unique thermal regulating qualities, you can stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and an added bonus is that they are room temperature when you get into bed, so no more chilly sheets!
Perfect for individuals who suffer from health issues such as allergies, eczema, and night sweats. The eco-friendly bamboo is grown without harmful chemicals or pesticides and we do not treat our linens with formaldehyde to make them wrinkle resistant like the cotton industry does. BedVoyage bed sheets are 300 thread count, but feel like 1,000 thread count Pima cotton. Our bamboo linens get softer after washing, making them feel like silky-cashmere; the ultimate in comfort!
- 1 - Flat Sheet, 72” x 97”
- 1 - Fitted Sheet, 39” x 75” (with 18” deep pockets and continuous elastic around the edges for secure fit)
- 1 - Full size Pillowcase, 20” x 30”
- 100% Rayon from Bamboo
- 300 thread count, but feels like 1,000 thread count
- Wash in warm water, tumble dry on low to medium, iron if desired. Bleach, fabric softener, and dryer sheets and balls are not recommended